Sunday, March 11, 2012

Carol - I really was not motivated to ride today.  The time change in the spring always makes me feel tired for about week, however, I didn't feel like I had a choice since I didn't get a ride in yesterday.  I also knew I wouldn't want to ride on Monday since that is my one night during the week that I try to never book anything.
The first five or ten minutes were difficult but after that I found my pace. I rode at a very steady speed today with short intervals at a higher resistance, however, today's goal was for total time on the bike.

Training notes:
Two hours on the trainer which I believe equals 25 to 30 miles
I really need to make up a better play list for my longer rides.
A heartrate monitor like Cassandra's would be great (seems like the list never ends).

No comments:

Post a Comment