Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cassandra: I started off strong this week with two trainer rides, one on Monday and one on Tuesday, of an hour and 42 minutes, respectively. I was feeling the need for some exercise on Monday and on Tuesday I needed to burn off some stress. The bike trainer is really great for that. If something in your life feels overwhelming, especially work, it feels good to work it out on the trainer. Instead of putting a video on or listening to a nutrition podcast like normal I put on my running music, which is loud and has a good beat. And I biked fast ... fast enough to work up a sweat and fast enough to leave most of my stress behind. By the time I took a shower and headed off to study I felt like a new person. It's pretty cool that exercise can make your head feel so much better, not just your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment