Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Carol - Wednesdays ride.  Today the schedule called for a 20 mile ride.  I was going to start first thing this morning but it looked like it could start raining at any time so I decided to go into town and get my errands done.  Sure enough by the time I made it home it was sprinkling.  Now, I am no fair weather baby, but the idea of riding on slick rodes with skinny tires is a little bit intimidating.  So instead I put on my work clothes and went out and spread compost until I ran out.  By that time I was soaked and decided to ride on the trainer.  I rode my 20 miles.  For the first time in a while it didn't seem to bad, however, I can see how people can get addicted to tv. Some of the court shows kept me amused and the time went by rather quickly.
This Saturday calls for an eighty mile ride.....hope the weathers nice so I don't have to ride the trainer for six hours.

My new long sleeve jersey came from Amazon and it fit perfect.  I can hardly wait to ride the road in it.  Black, white, and red, it looks so racey.  I still haven't purchased the heart monitor but I love the new biking clothes I've purchased.

Next item needed:  Wrist ID to wear when on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment