Thursday, May 31, 2012

Carol - Saturday.  Cassandra was very thorough in covering our ride so I have little to add, however, she does do the chicken well.  I do have to say that we did have one scary moment not reported in her post.  On the way back we were crossing a very narrow bridge that has a ninety degree turn at the end.  We were about fifteen feet from the end when a group started on the bridge coming directly at us.  The second or third woman in the group went wide in the turn and had to put her bike down so there wouldn't be a collision with us.  I can't believe that Cassandra didn't fall since she stopped so fast.  Not only did she stop fast but she stayed clipped in and balanced there.  I think she surprised us both with that unplanned trick.  Way to go baby!!
The only other point she neglected to write about was the hills you must ride to get back to her house....WOW.  I'm not sure how she rides it all as I was a little intimidated on the last couple since they were so steep.  I still do not feel totally confident riding hills with clips but I'm sure that will come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment