Thursday, May 3, 2012

Carol - Last week I had planned on taking a long ride on Wednesday because we were heading out of town for the weekend and I knew I wouldn't have the opportunity to log any miles.  However, I was derailed Tuesday when I went to my doctor appointment to get my prescriptions renewed for another year.  Evidently I needed a tetanus shot and they decided to update some of my immunizations at the same time.  I didn't think anything of it so I said that would be fine.  What a mistake....I remember now how fussy the girls were when they were immunized.  Wednesday I woke up with a very sore arm, the chills, body aches, and a fever.  I wined like the girls did when they got their shots so many years ago.  Okay, I'm a baby.....I'm just glad I'm up to date and don't need any more shots for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment