Friday, July 13, 2012

Carol - Saturday was our last short ride.  Cassandra and I had planned on riding again on Sunday but we decided to concentrate on final preparations first.  We made a stop at REI were I bought a bike rack for the car.  I've decided that I would enjoy my riding a lot more if I didn't always have to start from home and ride through traffic.  Once we have finished the STP I know I won't want to ride hills "just for the fun of it".  I'm hoping this strategy will keep me riding more.  After our stop at REI we continued home to the list making.  I'm sure we've thought of everything plus some.  It's hard to believe that one week from today and we should have finished our goal.  Wow...we sure have logged the training miles.  I have officially put enough miles on my bike to have ridden to Mexico.   


No comments:

Post a Comment